We offer three ranges of Flexible Heating Jacket for standard 200/210L drums: Standard, HiHeat and High Power.
The Standard range
- Ideal for gently heating and maintain a temperature up to approximately 40-45°C.
- Polyurethane coated black nylon is used on both sides of the jacket (inner and outer) to ensure maximum wear resistance.
- Needled felt polyester insulation provides perfect insulation.
The HiHeat range
- Provides a boost in power for applications needing a faster heat-rate up to approximately 60-70°C.
- Black nylon fabric for the outer layer.
- High-temperature silicone-coated glass-cloth inner layer.
- Increased insulation is provided by stitchbonded glassfibre mat.
The High Power range
- Maximum power and maximum insulation.
- Special formulated high-temperature, chemically resistant silicon-coated glass-cloth used on both sides of the jacket to extend product life in demanding applications.
- Very high density stitchbonded glassfibre mat is used as insulation to provide safe and efficient use even at the highest temperatures.
- 0-160°C thermostat available (apart from HPD1 model)